What are cookies
Cookies are text files that are downloaded to the user’s device.
Based on the purposes for which they are installed, they can be classified into:
- technical cookies that are used to store some sessions, make the user experience better and ensure browsing safety
- profiling cookies which are used to track user behavior for commercial and marketing purposes
Depending on the site that downloads cookies, they can be classified into:
- first party cookies when they are installed from our website
- third-party cookies when they are installed by other sites (eg. From Google, Facebook, Linkedin …)
Depending on the duration, cookies are divided into:
- session cookies that expire when the browser is closed or other user actions (eg. logout)
- permanent cookies that last over time or that do not have an expiry date
The cookie banner allows the following choices:
- REJECT EVERYTHING to refuse unnecessary and non-technical cookies
- ACCEPT ALL to accept all cookies (necessary and profiling)
- CUSTOMIZE to customize your consent preferences
To make navigation better, once the user has expressed their preferences, the cookie banner will no longer be shown.
However, at any time it will be possible to change your preferences in terms of consent by clicking on COOKIES INFORMATION (bottom left of the site).
How we manage user consent
Furthermore, we remind you how the checks with respect to the cookies downloaded on the user’s device give different results depending on the browser used.
At the first access to our website, only the technical cookies are downloaded and are used to memorize some sessions, make the user experience better and ensure the safety of navigation.
For example, they are of this type:
- cookies that store the selected language on a multilanguage site,
- the cookies that manage the products placed in the shopping cart of an e-commerce,
- cookies that are used for the functioning of the reCaptcha antispam system
Cookies that analyse traffic and other site data in an anonymous and aggregate form are in fact assimilated to technical cookies and are downloaded to the user’s device following one of the actions provided by the cookie banner (accept, reject, close).
|wp_woocommerce_session||www.eurocafcaffe.it||2 days||manage shop navigation|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||www.eurocafcaffe.it||session||manage shop navigation|
|wordpress_test_cookie||www.eurocafcaffe.it||session||manage shop navigation|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||www.eurocafcaffe.it||session||manage shop navigation|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||www.eurocafcaffe.it||1 year||manage cookies preferences|
|viewed_cookie_policy||www.eurocafcaffe.it||1 year||manage cookies preferences|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||www.eurocafcaffe.it||1 year||manage cookies preferences|
Third party profiling cookies
Profiling cookies are used to track the user’s navigation, analyze his behavior for marketing purposes and create profiles to transmit targeted advertising messages in relation to the user’s interests and in line with preferences.
This category includes cookies from social networks, those of Google Maps and Youtube.
These cookies are downloaded with the user’s consent.
For more information see the page: