- Introduction Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter the “Regulation”), Eurocaf Srl as the “Data Controller” is required to provide you information regarding the use of your personal data.
- Source of personal data
The collection of your personal data is carried out by recording the data you provide as an interested party in the products or services we offer.
Personal data processed:
- The data entered via the contact form or communicated via email or telephone
- Personal data such as name, surname
- Contact details (e-mail, address, telephone number, fiscal code)
- Bank data useful for managing the commercial relationship
- Purpose of processing
Personal data are processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation for the following purposes:
- Purposes related to your request for information, for sending technical, advertising and marketing material for products and services;
- To create surveys aimed at verifying the degree of user satisfaction with the services offered or requested;
To ensure the efficiency of the service, we also inform you that the data could be used to carry out technical and verification tests.
- The registration procedure, through the creation of an account or the use of an account, is aimed at allowing the use of the Eurocaf portal as a “Registered User” and accessing a series of services that the portal offers.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to manage orders and payments and to fulfill the consequent administrative-accounting obligations as well as to contact you for any communications relating to the purchases (eg information on the progress of your orders). The provision of data is necessary to complete the purchase order;
- Marketing: subject to your express consent, we may process your personal data in order to send you commercial communications as well as to invite you to take part in our promotional initiatives
- Data processing methods
In relation to the purposes described, the processing of personal data takes place using manual, IT and telematic tools strictly for the purposes highlighted above and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Once the set purposes have been fulfilled, the data will be deleted or anonymized.
In order to simplify forwarding methods and reduce reply time, we invite you to submit the requests to Eurocaf Srl at the email address email@example.com
- Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may learn about them as managers or agents
Your personal data may only be known by the owner, identified as the data processor. Exclusively for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 (Purpose of the processing), third-party service providers may become aware of the personal data, after designation as Data Processors and guaranteeing the same level of protection.
- Data retention period
Registration on the website: the personal data you provide to register on the website will be kept for the entire duration of your registration on the portal itself.
Regarding the duration of cookies, see our cookies policy.
The data are processed at the Data Controller’s operational headquarters and in other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Data transfer outside the EU
The data collected using cookies may be transferred to countries outside the European Union whose data protection level has been deemed adequate by the European Commission pursuant to art. 45 of the GDPR.
Furthermore, personal data may be transferred abroad to non-European countries, and in particular to the United States (by way of example but not limited to, Google, Social Networks), on the basis of specific decisions of the European Commission, or on the basis of Standard Contractual Clauses of the individual services.
For more details, see our Cookies Policy.
- Rights of the interested party
Lastly, we inform you that the legislation on the protection of personal data confers to the interested parties the possibility of exercising specific rights, based on the provisions of art. 7 of the “Code” which is reported here:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
– the origin of the personal data;
– the purposes and methods of the processing;
– the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– the identification of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2; – the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as state representatives, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
– updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
– cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– certification that the operations referred to in letters a. and b. have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
– to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- Data Controller and Data Processors
The Data Controller of the personal data referred to in this Notice is Eurocaf Srl, based in Via Galileo Ferraris, 12, Druento (Turin).
The same is responsible for feedback, in case of exercise of the rights described above.
In order to simplify forwarding methods and reduce reply time, we invite you to submit the requests to Eurocaf Srl at the email address
- Cookies Information on cookies, based on the provisions of the European Directive 2009/136.
Cookies are classified according to their duration and the site that set them:
– Session cookies: they are deleted when the browser is closed
– Persistent cookies: they are deleted after a certain fixed period
– First-party cookies: set by the websites themselves (with the same domain as that indicated in the address bar of the browser) and can only be read by these sites. They are commonly used to store information such as preferences, to be used on subsequent visits to the site.
– Third-party cookies: while browsing a site, the user can also receive cookies from different sites or web servers on his terminal; this happens because on the website visited there may be elements such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located.
How and which cookies do we use?
– Performance and Technical Cookies : these cookies have the function of saving information to optimize speed up subsequent visits by the user and offer faster and less expensive navigation.
How to check, disable and delete cookies
This site does not use profiling cookies to collect personal data. However, it is possible to limit or block the cookies encountered while navigating this site by changing the browser settings.
Cookies are normal text files, so they can be accessed using most text editors or word processing programs. To open them, simply click on them. For information on how to perform this check, refer to the information on cookies provided by the browser itself. If you are using a mobile phone, consult its manual for more information.
In each browser, the operations of limiting or blocking cookies are set following a different procedure. To define the correct settings, use the browser’s Help function. To limit or disable cookies on a mobile phone, consult the relevant manual for further information.
More detailed information on cookies is available at http://www.aboutcookies.org/ We warn you that limiting or deactivating cookies may not guarantee proper functioning of the website. Due to changes to our website or to regulations regarding cookies, it is possible that these information are periodically changed. We are therefore authorized to change the contents of the information and the cookies indicated in the list at any time and without notice. The most up-to-date version can be found on this web page.
Read also the updates on the treatment of personal data